Gaming Xbox One Collaboration

Perplexous

Sup everyone Shyre here I go by the name of Perplexous on YouTube
I'm looking for a few people to collaborate with. Main games I'm looking to collab on are GTA 5 where we could do some races together, Rocket League we could team up or 1v1 or we could play some Zombies on Black Ops 3 which is always a favorite of mine. Lmk if your down to play any of these or other games I might be down to party up and play. Looking for people 15+ (I'm 16) if you're interested drop your channel and contact info down below and I'll contact you if I want to collab. Thanks

Last edited:
yo whats up im 15 and owner of TECTONIC GAMING and my own other channel. we recruit youtubers that have a passion to make videos and want to get bigger. We mainly play the games you listed. Our clan channel launched the other day and recruited a ton of new members and so far its a big success. All introduction videos are going up this weekend! let me know if you are interested.

yo whats up im 15 and owner of TECTONIC GAMING and my own other channel. we recruit youtubers that have a passion to make videos and want to get bigger. We mainly play the games you listed. Our clan channel launched the other day and recruited a ton of new members and so far its a big success. All introduction videos are going up this weekend! let me know if you are interested.
Sounds pretty cool im interested where can i contact you?

I am interested to collab with you and more people on Xbox one.
I have 90 subscribers and if you're interested reply or message me on twitter
@DeshadeHD

Gamertag xbox one: xLoketx41
Twitter: @Deshade HD

Back