Gaming Xbox one Collab

Hey guys, i'm looking for some people to play Xbox one games with, I don't care how many subs you have, how many views, videos or anything like that. The only thing I really care about it you have to be able to record during the night, around 11PM EST. I don't have tons of games for the xbox one at this moment. The games I have currently are, Halo MCC, Minecraft, Far Cry 4, BattleField 4 and Killer Instinct. I have plans to get more games soon such as GTA 5, possibly The Crew and more so if there's a game you'd like to play with me let me know!

I got an xbox and play a lot hit me up if you are interested in playing.

Far cry
Gta
Ghosts
Destiny
Fifa
Unity
Black flag
Watch dogs

I think that's it.
Well I have Far Cry and Destiny out of those and will be getting GTA asap. Maybe we can do some Destiny highlights or something or some Far Cry missions, we'll find something. It'll be a few days before i'm able to record as I have other recordings and stuff going on already. Sound good?

Well I have Far Cry and Destiny out of those and will be getting GTA asap. Maybe we can do some Destiny highlights or something or some Far Cry missions, we'll find something. It'll be a few days before i'm able to record as I have other recordings and stuff going on already. Sound good?

Sounds good just give me some notice as I work on films off and on so some days or weeks I'm not available.

Sorry about double post, but I just wanted to update everyone I now have GTA 5. So I will now be able to record that as well.

Back