WWE Gaming Channel - Brand New!

Hello guys. Iv'e just started out a WWE Gaming /Real WWE Discussion channel on youtube. I have invested in an Elgato Game Capture, and a new TV just for this!

Iv'e only uploaded two videos thus far, so if you could go take a look, that would be terrific, some feedback would be appreciated too! If your a WWE fan, than even better, because if you like my commentaries, then hit that subscribe button!

Thanks for reading, and i hope you check my channel out! Thanks!

Its a good start, a couple of things that I think could help improve even further:

There is very little gameplay sound, turn the volume up a bit to where your voice can still be clearly heard, but you can still hear the background clearly too. (will help drown out the breathing noises too) :)

The other point, is you sound a little rushed, like you are giving a presentation at school and the nerves are getting to you so you speak quickly. Try and relax a little bit and let it flow at its own pace :)

Hope that helps.

Its a good start, a couple of things that I think could help improve even further:

There is very little gameplay sound, turn the volume up a bit to where your voice can still be clearly heard, but you can still hear the background clearly too. (will help drown out the breathing noises too) :)

The other point, is you sound a little rushed, like you are giving a presentation at school and the nerves are getting to you so you speak quickly. Try and relax a little bit and let it flow at its own pace :)

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the advice! will try the first tip in my next video. Will try and sound less rushed, cheers man![DOUBLEPOST=1350340148,1350340041][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love WWE! I'll diffidently check out your channel

Thankyou :)

No problem, everyone has the little bits they need to change when they begin, the first few videos that I did (no longer online) I didnt really know what to say in them as I was nervous, but with practice I got a bit better :)

Back