WTF view spike?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmartTheDumb

Loving YTtalk
A couple hours ago, my last video about Valentine's day, started getting a lot of views. It was standing at around 100 views, and now it's over 6k. But comments, likes/dislikes aren't moving.

Anyone got any idea of what's going on?

the answer is simple. It's gremlins any thing odd is Gremlins. no but seriously I have a video i put up for Halloween got 500 views but no likes or comments or dislikes. sometimes its just how it is people don't always think to like the video after viewing.

wow congrats you should be happy![DOUBLEPOST=1487124556,1487124522][/DOUBLEPOST]

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely take it as a win, if you look at the analytics you can see where the views come from but I bet you got shared to FB or something and went a bit viral. Congrats!

A couple hours ago, my last video about Valentine's day, started getting a lot of views. It was standing at around 100 views, and now it's over 6k. But comments, likes/dislikes aren't moving.

Anyone got any idea of what's going on?
I read what everyone put and i agree although there isnt any comments or what bot it should still be a won! Congrats! :3

Got it! My video was promoted by Google in a bunch of non English speaking countries! Subscribers did go up after all!
One of my previous videos got boosted too. But just for 2.1k views. This one got ten times that amount!
No idea why this is happening, but I like it!

Congrats on the views but if everyone started a thread about the views of their latest video, we'd be submerged. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back