Wrestling Show

Hey guys, I'm thinking of doing some kind of wrestling 'reaction' type video giving my reaction to the general wrestling world, Just wondering if any YTTalkers have anything similar to this or weather this would be something anyone would watch?

well alot of the stuff on my channel is pro wrestling related and theres bunch of matches on my Theprav channel that i've been in,so yeah! i'll totally watch haha

Awesome, i gotta check you out, i gotta get me a replica belt too!

sweet! :D
--- merged: Apr 13, 2012 12:01 AM ---
lol wow i wasnt subbed to you i thought i was..maybe with my vahnchand channel i am :S anyway i just got you with my theprav channel!

i'll log in a sub back man! we need wrestling related questions for our vids! lol i was wondering about spoilers, should i wait a few days before posting or get straight in there?

i'll log in a sub back man! we need wrestling related questions for our vids! lol i was wondering about spoilers, should i wait a few days before posting or get straight in there?

ahh i say wait a day,that way it's still fresh on peoples mind!

I had another thought, i'm gonna start with just WWE. Should i do one weekly show reviewing both shows or a show reviewing both Raw and Smackdown?

it all depends on how long you want your videos bro! i mean we could have a heavy raw where alot happens and you talk about that for 10 or 15 minutes then you have no time to talk about SD....not saying that'll happen all the time but it could! maybe have one show on tuesday (f0r raw) and one on Saturday (for smackdown)

Back