Wow - I made my video go viral

So this video posted 12 hours ago currently has 450 likes, and the view count has frozen again at 7500
and it really is an amazing feeling...

2 weeks ago I thought about this project i wanted to do and i knew it would be a lot of work... 21st July I started and everyday I must have spent 14 hours working away in photoshop making my bits for my little video... and I finished yesterday 31st July and posted it on youtube, reddit, buzzfeed a few little places... I shed a few tears during this project I had around 4000 photos to create, and it's so daunting right at the beginning...

But this all started because I had an idea, and I worked my bum off to make it happen
I am in awe, and I'm going to have a well deserved sleep tonight, well now because it's already 3am :)

Thanks for reading this + also if you watch the video
(the video is in my signature btw if you wanted to take a gander)

So this video posted 12 hours ago currently has 450 likes, and the view count has frozen again at 7500

2 weeks ago I thought about this project i wanted to do and i knew it would be a lot of work... 21st July I started and everyday I must have spent 14 hours working away in photoshop making my bits for my little video... and I finished yesterday 31st July and posted it on youtube, reddit, buzzfeed a few little places... I shed a few tears during this project I had around 4000 photos to create, and it's so daunting right at the beginning...

But this all started because I had an idea, and I worked my bum off to make it happen
I am in awe, and I'm going to have a well deserved sleep tonight, well now because it's already 3am :)

Your video reminded me that someone asked me to do the nyan cat dance. :) You mind if I leave it as a video response to your video? Also congrats on the successful video...srsly you put a lot of hard work into it...and You deserve all the positive comments that comes with it. :) <3 Lol i got the Pokemon song in my head!! lol It's all your fault!!

This is fantastic Simon! You definitely deserve it! You put so much hard work into this video and countless hours. It's like Christmas Eve and when you wake up you'll find presents under the tree. Congrats my love and keep up the SPECTACULAR work. YAY!

Thank you! :oops: :)

I now need to catch up on peoples videos :D[DOUBLEPOST=1343790852][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is fantastic Simon! You definitely deserve it! You put so much hard work into this video and countless hours. It's like Christmas Eve and when you wake up you'll find presents under the tree. Congrats my love and keep up the SPECTACULAR work. YAY!

awww that's so lovely of you to say!! <3 <3 :)

simon, when I saw the title on my recent vids feed, I could SENSE the amount of awesomeness!! and then I watched it, and it blew my mind! it was really good
people can tell how much work you put into this, and the video deserves to go viral! great job man![DOUBLEPOST=1343791660][/DOUBLEPOST]i apologize for literally fanboying over your video

Back