wow... 121 min upload... 17 min long vid...

Oh the files are usually under 200MB and I have FIOS with the Quantum upgrade. Hell, even 50 minute files hit the 500-600MB range for me .
maaaan... I don't know about file sizes, I just know I wish my videos went up as quickly as yours! I started uploading the one in my sig 2 hours ago and it just went up LOL

that seams really long dude, cant imagine too many people watching the full thing, will get views but a bt audience retention will be down, try and aim for like 5-7 mins i reckon

Umm yeah, the upload time is decided by how fast your internet is, not by how powerful of a computer you have.
tumblr_m3fdn6K6TD1qekq2t.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1365347806,1365347639][/DOUBLEPOST]
woot really?
17 mins long is really long man for a q+a 10 mins max i would say, but its your channel do what you think not others lol
The Q&A is something I made for the fans, not to hook new viewers, so if it gets a few less views that's fine, I make these for the people who are already hooked and want to learn about me. Some people have asked me to do extremely long videos before, I did an hour long live hang out and many of the comments were about things happening like 45 minutes in and stuff. New viewers and unsure people might not stick around, but the fans will :)

Back