Would you click this?

The second one is more clear. I should place the title text to the center and maybe making the gamelogo a little smaller to make it look more quiet. Text colors are nice!

The first one is not so clear in my opinion, it has red/orange text with a same colored background, the flames.

The second one is more clear. I should place the title text to the center and maybe making the gamelogo a little smaller to make it look more quiet. Text colors are nice!

The first one is not so clear in my opinion, it has red/orange text with a same colored background, the flames.
Ok thank you. Do you think the first one should have white text?

Yea, I agree. 2nd one is def. more interesting to the eye. The 1st image has too many bright colors (yellow, orange, etc.) Those are usually the colors that make people turn away because they aren't pleasing to the eye. Try more blacks and reds, those contrast well and look more interesting.[DOUBLEPOST=1547056191,1547056175][/DOUBLEPOST]But great job on the images! They are great thumbnails!

I lost time trying to make thumbnails aesthetic. Like, they looked really good on photoshop, in its full size, but as soon as I uploaded it as a thumbnail on YT, it looked like it lacked clarity. People are triggered/drawn by unsubtle, thick written characters. Don't try low opacity or anything. Second one for me.

Back