Would this be interesting??

SupWithT

So for my first run through of any game. I plan on doing a commentary run through of Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga would anyone be interested in seeing that???
Plan on doing Mario content in honor of the many nintendo games the community is getting this year!!!

you're right. I just really want this to go full sail because I want to make a career out of this.

You shouldn't expect to make a career overnight. And always have something to fall back on, dedicating 100% of your time and energy to youtube only pursuing that is not too wise.

well....youtube is my second way of income...I'm enlisted in the Air Force and while I'm working I also wanna make videos associating with topics that I enjoy (i.e. Air Force Tips, Video Game Reviews, Collections, Run throughs, Gameplays, Test Plays). I enjoy filming and thats what I want to further study while I'm enlisted. Also editing softwares and different electronic stuff. It will take time but I will put the amount of passion I want to get to where I want to be

Back