Would you watch this?

• Hell yeah!

• Nah, don't think so...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
December 13th I covered 'Alone' by Alan Walker acapella/multitrack style. Several DJ's have been asking for a single lead track to make a remix, so I decided to gather all remixes finished before January 15th and record a reaction video for each one, then cut a compilation video of the best ones and feature them on my channel along with a shout out.

Now, I know that these DJ's obviously will be watching the video, and hopefully share it with their friends. But will other people want to watch this? Would you watch it?

It depends on how much people enjoyed the original since you'll be relying on people's desire to see the track reproduced or the DJs own personal fan base wanting to watch it.

Personally, I would and will be because I enjoy what you make.

It depends on how much people enjoyed the original since you'll be relying on people's desire to see the track reproduced or the DJs own personal fan base wanting to watch it.

Personally, I would and will be because I enjoy what you make.
Thank you, that is awesome to hear!
And yeah, I guess you're right :) The 'original' cover has gotten around 2.000 views in 15 days, so I'd say it's picking up rather nicely :)

Back