Vlog Would love to do a collab soon

HaydenTankTV

Kinda way into New Girl
I have just started my vlogging/comedy channel and would love to collab with someone of a similar genre in the near future. I would like to collab with someone who has some experience but I am up for anyone! So check out my channel and see if I am someone that you would like to collab with and let me know!

I'd be keen if we were in the same country lol... However there are ways around that if you're really interested. Check out my channel and see if it's something you're interested in. If so, follow me on Twitter @scrappyseconds or inbox me on here or YouTube and we'll start chatting :)

I'd be keen if we were in the same country lol... However there are ways around that if you're really interested. Check out my channel and see if it's something you're interested in. If so, follow me on Twitter @scrappyseconds or inbox me on here or YouTube and we'll start chatting :)
Yeah I figure with how things go nowadays we don't even need to be in the same area to collab. I'll let you know if I think of a good way of making things work :)

I checked out your channel and i like your style. I have been away from my channel for a while, but I want to come back and I always love doing colabs.

I`ve been also thinking about collaboration video, so if you`ll be interested in filming it with me let me know.

I have just started my vlogging/comedy channel and would love to collab with someone of a similar genre in the near future. I would like to collab with someone who has some experience but I am up for anyone! So check out my channel and see if I am someone that you would like to collab with and let me know!

I am very eager to do some fun collars--even posted about it here this weekend. I like your channel (love the male PMS video), so let me know if you are up for collab with me! It's not that hard to do it online!

Back