Would love some honest channel feedback!

Sam Lyon

Hello all,

I'm in the middle of trying to fine tune my channel, and would love some feedback form other creators. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks for your time.

Hi Sam,

There are three things that you could change though, firstly in your "created playlists" section, you have two playlists with privated videos in them. You should probably just delete those playlists for now until you have some public videos in them, they are a bit of an eye-sore as they are.

Secondly, I've got two nit-picky issues with the banner (otherwise it looks great). For one it's killing my OCD that the tagline isn't centred to the title, secondly if you look closely to the right of the banner (it's next to the Instagram link on my monitor) you'll see that there's a black line running from the top to the bottom, you should probably get rid of that.

Thirdly, you missed out upper-casing the first letters some of your playlist titles.

Otherwise, you're doing great with the channel and having your subscriber count after being on YouTube for just over a month is amazing! Your videos (at least the channel trailer one) look and sound great, and you've done a great job targetting a specific niche audience and anyone landing on your channel should easily figure out what it's about. I also really love your thumbnails!

Thank you so
Hi Sam,

There are three things that you could change though, firstly in your "created playlists" section, you have two playlists with privated videos in them. You should probably just delete those playlists for now until you have some public videos in them, they are a bit of an eye-sore as they are.

Secondly, I've got two nit-picky issues with the banner (otherwise it looks great). For one it's killing my OCD that the tagline isn't centred to the title, secondly if you look closely to the right of the banner (it's next to the Instagram link on my monitor) you'll see that there's a black line running from the top to the bottom, you should probably get rid of that.

Thirdly, you missed out upper-casing the first letters some of your playlist titles.

Otherwise, you're doing great with the channel and having your subscriber count after being on YouTube for just over a month is amazing! Your videos (at least the channel trailer one) look and sound great, and you've done a great job targetting a specific niche audience and anyone landing on your channel should easily figure out what it's about. I also really love your thumbnails!
Thank you so much for taking the time to give me some feedback! ill apply all of these tips. Thanks again!

Hi Sam, looks like a pro channel to me. Well presented. Maybe not your first Channel? Thumbnails stand out well. Your first upload isn't that much older than the other but got a lot more views. Maybe capitalise on that with more is similar Title and content. Title on that one is appealing.

Back