Would love some feedback

CoEpicGamer

Hello All, I been doing YouTube for almost a year now. I'm here today to ask for your help. I would love to get an overall review on my channel. I want to know what I can do to improve, what I am doing right and even wrong. I'm really passionate about YouTube and I only want to improve, learn and grow as I move forward.

Improvements
  • Your thumbnails have too much going on and are very confusing, doesn't catch the eye at all. E.g. Tom Clancy video, there is so much text on that thumbnail it is just a bit of a mess.

Improvements
  • Your thumbnails have too much going on and are very confusing, doesn't catch the eye at all. E.g. Tom Clancy video, there is so much text on that thumbnail it is just a bit of a mess.

thanks, I see what you mean. I am going to use this weekend to work on that. thanks again.

hey! i love your channel banner and i like your pp but i would somehow try and change the logo a little, kinda make it relate to the banner a little more or just enough for it to be the same but different if you know what i mean? haha! i also agree with the person above on the thumbnails :) i really like your commentary on your videos haha! very amusing and your viewers seem to like it alot too! so keep it up!

hey! i love your channel banner and i like your pp but i would somehow try and change the logo a little, kinda make it relate to the banner a little more or just enough for it to be the same but different if you know what i mean? haha! i also agree with the person above on the thumbnails :) i really like your commentary on your videos haha! very amusing and your viewers seem to like it alot too! so keep it up!

thanks, yeah I'll work on my banner and thumbnails this weekend. thanks for that guys.

Dude! You've got the humor. Wolfenstein New Order Where's My Cookies was really entertaining to watch. You had some really great ideas that really made me laugh! Favorite was the 3:25 car scene. Well done! Keep it up.

Back