Would I Qualify for any network as Director or Partner?

So who can i apply for. I know my stats suck, but im really needing a big break. so im desperate to go with anyone D: The big companies will not accept me solely on my stats.
You arn`t ready for partnership yet, wait a month or two, if you`re in YouTube solely for them money you shouldn`t be here at all....

IM not in for money, im solely here for experience to gain. My career choice is dependent on critisism and experience. I actually am considering cancling my adsense. I dont need money. I just want a network to help me get to where i need to be, not on youtube to be exact, but in the video production industry. Please dont say im a money ***** or anything similar. Im not in it for the money, im in it for the industry and experience.

IM not in for money, im solely here for experience to gain. My career choice is dependent on critisism and experience. I actually am considering cancling my adsense. I dont need money. I just want a network to help me get to where i need to be, not on youtube to be exact, but in the video production industry. Please dont say im a money ***** or anything similar. Im not in it for the money, im in it for the industry and experience.
Well partnership isn`t going to magically get you anywhere, and in a few weeks everyone will have the banner so the only big thing they can give you is money

Well, is there an alternate way of receiving assistance or such. My age tells a bit. I am young, yes. I am somewhat immature still. But I am really passionate about my career choice. As stated previously, is there any alternate way of receiving assistance, or constructive criticism for my content? Are there any resources that can help me, learn more about video production? The youtube handbook isnt really resource intensive.

I also want people i can go to if i have concerns with anything.

I do apologize if im coming across hostile. I'm just really nervous with this whole situation. Im really new to this.

Well, is there an alternate way of receiving assistance or such. My age tells a bit. I am young, yes. I am somewhat immature still. But I am really passionate about my career choice. As stated previously, is there any alternate way of receiving assistance, or constructive criticism for my content? Are there any resources that can help me, learn more about video production? The youtube handbook isnt really resource intensive.

I also want people i can go to if i have concerns with anything.

I do apologize if im coming across hostile. I'm just really nervous with this whole situation. Im really new to this.
Network don`t give their opinion on your content.... most just give the features , that`s it
They`re there for features and support not opinions

Well, where should i go? What should i do? Im needing alot of help and i dont know where to go for that. As stated above im new to all of this, alongside the industry.

Well, where should i go? What should i do? Im needing alot of help and i dont know where to go for that. As stated above im new to all of this, alongside the industry.
For 1, you should relax. Take life 1 step at a time. You said that you are young, so you have lots of time. Don't aim for "success". Don't even aim to become good at what you do. Aim to have as much fun as you can, and the skills and success will come with that. I would not really use the term industry, because it does make it seem like you are in it for just the money. (Not saying you are, Im just a grammar freak...) If you really want to get into the video production industry, YouTube, Hollywood, or anywhere in between, then you just have to practice. Cinematography is an art, even if you are just making CoD videos. Every art form requires practice. Just don't get to wrapped into everything, and don't take it all so seriously. Just make quality videos and subscribers and views will come. Don't try to become a partner with 1k views. Wait a while. It does not matter. Most of the features coming with it are going to everyone soon anyways. With hard work comes success. I am done ranting and rambling now. Have a great day, and good luck. :) (ps: told you Shane would find his way to this post, took you a while bro!)

Why is partnership so important to you? What should be important to you is growing your channel. You do not need branding options to become a successful YouTuber. You barely know what you're doing in the first place with all the contract business. I say you wait.

Back