Worst YouTube ads i've seen

Fox Beat

Loving YTtalk
03:12:29 Ad

4ffd53feb649bbe8fb52e189eb76deef.jpg

I saw some awful hour-long GTA V gameplay video in some other language as an ad.
I usually put my phone on Youtube and an autoplay to listen to something as a go to sleep, so if that hour-long ad came up again, that'd be more than frustrating lmao

Don't they only pay if people watch at least 30 seconds or half of the video?
Since most people won't watch 30 seconds, it doesn't cost them anything most of the time.

I had no idea ads could be that long!! :eek: That's insane! xD I wonder what they think they'll accomplish with an ad that long? :eek:
Don't they only pay if people watch at least 30 seconds or half of the video?
Since most people won't watch 30 seconds, it doesn't cost them anything most of the time.
I don't think so, no benefit for making an ad like this :D

Wow, to think I freaked out the other day when a two minute ad came on lmao.

I could imagine me doing like some graphics or something and not really paying attention to what I'm listening to, and I'd probably end up going through like an hour of that ad without realizing lmao.

Wow, to think I freaked out the other day when a two minute ad came on lmao.

I could imagine me doing like some graphics or something and not really paying attention to what I'm listening to, and I'd probably end up going through like an hour of that ad without realizing lmao.
Yah, that was mad bro, make me going mental [emoji23]

I had no idea ads could be that long!! :eek: That's insane! xD I wonder what they think they'll accomplish with an ad that long? :eek:
The ad was basically just an entire Youtube video. They just put their video up as an ad, and expected it to work.
Luckily, I haven't seen that ad since, so either Youtube shut that down, or it was paid to have a short run

Back