Short Film Worst nightmare ideas you can share?

M424Filmcast

Director, Producer, Short Filmmaker, Musician
Hey guys, I am going to do a video about people's worst nightmares they have ever had. I would like your worst actual nightmares that made you wake up in a sweat or a panic for this video collab. Any ideas you share will be credited with a link to your channel if your submission is used.

Thanks!

The worst nightmare I've ever had was one where I was falling infinitely, and the ground was moving along with me, so I'd just keep falling, being able to see the ground, yet never reaching it. The wind and noises around me kept getting louder and louder and louder and more high-pitched to the point where I couldn't take it, and just woke up in a sweat.

The worst nightmare I've ever had was one where I was falling infinitely, and the ground was moving along with me, so I'd just keep falling, being able to see the ground, yet never reaching it. The wind and noises around me kept getting louder and louder and louder and more high-pitched to the point where I couldn't take it, and just woke up in a sweat.
Wow! I have had falling dreams before but this one is crazy! This one will very likely be included. I will make sure to add a link to your channel in the video description if we use it, and I will share the video link with you when the video goes live in early September! :)

I had a nightmare once that was pretty terrifying.

I was in my room and there was suddenly a crash. I crept around the house to go investigate the noise. At this point, I was on the verge of tears, I could feel my heart pounding up against my chest, and I was sweating profusely. I turn around the corner of my hallway, and notice that the window is broken. I almost screamed, but I kept my composure. I managed to make my way to the kitchen and pull a knife out of a drawer. Then there was gunshots, I heard distant screaming, then I woke up. It's odd how a dream can feel so real, even though you know it's fiction.

I had a nightmare once that was pretty terrifying.

I was in my room and there was suddenly a crash. I crept around the house to go investigate the noise. At this point, I was on the verge of tears, I could feel my heart pounding up against my chest, and I was sweating profusely. I turn around the corner of my hallway, and notice that the window is broken. I almost screamed, but I kept my composure. I managed to make my way to the kitchen and pull a knife out of a drawer. Then there was gunshots, I heard distant screaming, then I woke up. It's odd how a dream can feel so real, even though you know it's fiction.
Wow! I think I would probably stay up for a week after that one! Ok, that one will definitely be included. Thanks!!
I will make sure to add a link to your channel in the video description if we use it, and I will share the video link with you when the video goes live in early September!

There are 2 I have had. I have had the old falling dream but mine is always the same but different from everyone elses. I am walking a long a street and there is a barrier - and some builders near - but I just keep walking and I fall and keep falling the hole never ends it is soooo scary. And another one is I was chased by a lion that was made entirely of fire (he was not on fire, he was fire) and it is a massive black room that doesn't stop. This dream was reoccurring when I was little.

So, sleep paralysis is a thing, where basically you wake up from deep sleep so you can perceive your surroundings, but the part of your brain that controls body movement is still asleep so you cant move, and the part that dreams can still dream.
Anyway, this means I have had a dream where there was a dark shape moving around in my room and getting closer and closer to my bed all the while, try as hard as I might, I'm unable to move at all to run away or open my mouth to scream. It doesn't sound that bad but it was terrifying :') the last time this happened I eventually woke up enough to move, and fell out of my bed. :')

Back