Worst Fight EVER

GloverPictures

I've Got It
A legit fight, so bad it's like a parody:) Please sit back and enjoy, for a funny, an amusing fight. Feel free to reply with advice on how I could have made it funnier? :D

where was the fight? Dang I thought they were gonna go at it. I would add some subtitles to it just because I am American and I had a hard time understanding and hearing what they were saying. Cross between volume level and the accent. Good concept though.

where was the fight? Dang I thought they were gonna go at it. I would add some subtitles to it just because I am American and I had a hard time understanding and hearing what they were saying. Cross between volume level and the accent. Good concept though.

Sure, I was going to have subtitles all the way through but I wanted the big text to contrast with the video. Thanks for the advice any way, and i'm glad you enjoyed it:)[DOUBLEPOST=1365327413,1365327299][/DOUBLEPOST]
ahahha i actually have bad memories of doing this, aruging about whoes bmx was better and s**t paahahha oh god
Yeah, these guys sam and mike are about 13, sams in year 8 but mikeys in year 9. It's funny though sam went off home becuase he had to see his family becuase it was easter sunday. Soon as he went the lot of us laughed are heads off! Thing is mikey would of had sam any day, but they're good friends so it wasn't gonna happen:(

Back