world Ends Tomorrow ?

fxchannelhouse

Designer for your channel
hello my friends and all people on the world, here i leave my shout to the world and hopping that this isn't the end.
leave your comment and shout to the world to, i am sure that you have lot to live to.
cheers and big shout to our planet.
keep living.

Bowie-disapproves.gif

another calendar was found if you actually believe the world is going to end
http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/20...und-and-it-goes-way-beyond-Dec.-12-2012-video

it better not end, I need to upload a video on Saturday and I'm planning on making a mockery video of 21st of Dec
hahaha

hello my friends and all people on the world, here i leave my shout to the world and hopping that this isn't the end.
leave your comment and shout to the world to, i am sure that you have lot to live to.
cheers and big shout to our planet.
keep living.
I hope it's the day I get telekinesis :]

btw fxchannelhouse, how's the project coming?

just checking in because I didn't receive an email from you yesterday :]

let me know! ^^

I've moved your thread to promotional, as it has the purpose of promoting your video.

The world was also supposed to end in October, 2011. I don't think any group of people is capable of predicting the apocalypse, at least not in a way that NASA couldn't identify. I'm actually making a vlog on this topic today, sharing my thoughts on the end of the world. Should be interesting.

I've moved your thread to promotional, as it has the purpose of promoting your video.

The world was also supposed to end in October, 2011. I don't think any group of people is capable of predicting the apocalypse, at least not in a way that NASA couldn't identify. I'm actually making a vlog on this topic today, sharing my thoughts on the end of the world. Should be interesting.[/qu
This actual prediction actual happened on febuary the 21st 2012 so there is not much else to say. Unless you dont no why?
[DOUBLEPOST=1356027951,1356027806][/DOUBLEPOST]This actual prediction actual happened on febuary the 21st 2012 so there is not much else to say. Unless you dont no why?

hahaha

I hope it's the day I get telekinesis :]

btw fxchannelhouse, how's the project coming?

just checking in because I didn't receive an email from you yesterday :]

let me know! ^^
YES i also have projects to deliver so i am sure it will not be the last day : )
the earth will live : )

Back