Working on new channel art

everill

so me and a friend decided to start an anime channel could you guys please give an opinion on the designBanner shinsa.jpg shinsa pic 1.png avatars - Frame 0.png

The text comes across across as bland, and is quite hard to distinguish in the first design. Maybe try exploring different fonts, and colours too. Aside from that, the background and box around the text work well, though you may want to give a bit more space around the top of the text.

I'm not a fan of anime myself, but I have no idea what the second design has to do with it. If it is a purely anime channel, I suggest sticking with the top design. Maybe you could change it around every 3-6 months with your Top 4 favourites.

I like the simplicity behind your avatar, but I think it could be even more simple. If you plan on using that orange character as your brand, have it be the entire avatar. You don't need to include the text because people will eventually associate that avatar with Shinsa Anime, as long as it is your own original design.

Good luck with it though, and maybe you should do a video on some anime your would recommend for first timers in different categories.

I like the top design. The font needs to stand out more and maybe work on the colors! But all moving in the right direction! :)

I like the top design. The font needs to stand out more and maybe work on the colors! But all moving in the right direction! :)
thank you means alot[DOUBLEPOST=1462439642,1462365899][/DOUBLEPOST]
The text comes across across as bland, and is quite hard to distinguish in the first design. Maybe try exploring different fonts, and colours too. Aside from that, the background and box around the text work well, though you may want to give a bit more space around the top of the text.

I'm not a fan of anime myself, but I have no idea what the second design has to do with it. If it is a purely anime channel, I suggest sticking with the top design. Maybe you could change it around every 3-6 months with your Top 4 favourites.

I like the simplicity behind your avatar, but I think it could be even more simple. If you plan on using that orange character as your brand, have it be the entire avatar. You don't need to include the text because people will eventually associate that avatar with Shinsa Anime, as long as it is your own original design.

Good luck with it though, and maybe you should do a video on some anime your would recommend for first timers in different categories.
thnak you ^_^

Back