Vlog Will you collab with a small channel (maybe fun challenges)?

David Stoll

Not to be taken seriously
Hey everyone, I would really love to do some fun challenge videos (Urban slang, that sort of thing) with other YouTubers. My channel is just a couple months old and still quite small, so you would need to be okay with that!

If you are not in/near NYC, we can record simultaneously and use Skype to see each other. Then, I am happy to do the editing and split screen stuff. (I recently switched from iMovie to Premiere Pro, and it kinda changed my life!)

The only thing I care about is that we are good fit. If you go to my channel and watch even just 30 seconds of the auto-play video, you'll get a sense of who I am.

I don't care how many subs you have, as I just want to have fun. (Even a brand new channel is cool!) If you want to do a video for both our channels, that's great, but happy to do one just for mine--this isn't about exposing myself to other people's subscribers. (Anyway, a small channel shouldn't really be putting in sub requirements!)

Let me know, and thanks! See ya.

Hello :) I'm also looking for somebody to make collab... I'm from Bosnia but lot of time I'm in Vienna-Austria...

I would love to make some collab, my channel is also new, and I'm lookig for some funny videos and ideas :D

Hello :) I'm also looking for somebody to make collab... I'm from Bosnia but lot of time I'm in Vienna-Austria...

I would love to make some collab, my channel is also new, and I'm lookig for some funny videos and ideas :D
Awesome! I'll send you a DM in the next day or two. I am late making this week's videos, so once that it done, I can reach out! :)

Back