Will Titanfall gameplay get my channel a copyright strike?

Mac

Hey guys,

I've recorded loads of Titanfall so far and the footage is great. I just don't know what EA's policy is on uploading Titanfall footage to YouTube. Does my footage have to be un-monetised for it to go up?

Mac

Might want to check out the ToS for the game, probably your best bet.

Everyone is uploading that crap now lately, so if you get a strike you aint alone x'D

Everyone is uploading that crap now lately, so if you get a strike you aint alone x'D

Just because he wouldn't be "alone in getting a strike", doesn't mean he should take the risk and get it. I'm sure he'd like to avoid that anyways since he posted this thread asking. I'd do like Dino said and check out the ToS before you do anything. Better to be safe than stricken (lol, I thought that was clever)!

Nice channel btw Br00tal!

I'm gonna go on a limb here and say that it's safe to record. I don't know about the music in the game though.

I read a tweet from Respawn stating it was okay to monetize their game Titanfall on YouTube.

If that's true and there's no complications then this is a smart move for Respawn. Since lots of Youtubers upload COD content, but fight with copyright issues, by doing this they may get alot of channels to start uploading Titanfall content and nay heko with the sells. Sorta like how Minecraft has blown up. I really like how Respawn operates.

Back