Will this go viral?

David Miles

Will setting up the #LaughterNotSlaughter campaign without YouTube input dampen its impact?

The nomination campaign has already started on social media. I presume people will post their videos on YouTube themselves in addition to the @all7official twitter feed.

It would be nice to get any input.

I think we'd all need a little bit more information about what the campaign is, what you're expecting, and how it relates to YouTube (if at all).

I think we'd all need a little bit more information about what the campaign is, what you're expecting, and how it relates to YouTube (if at all).
I just watched your gnochi video lol, I couldn't work out if you're a very good ventriliquist or you had an extra person! haha[DOUBLEPOST=1474746442,1474746407][/DOUBLEPOST]Like a few others have said, i don't know what you're asking. A bit more info would help a bunch. Cheers

Based on my quick search results I found the FB page and it looks like it'd need some improvement in quality to even be ready to go viral

I just watched your gnochi video lol, I couldn't work out if you're a very good ventriliquist or you had an extra person! haha

Oh, I wish I were that good a ventriloquist, LOL! My partner is the puppeteer on the cooking videos. We both play characters with puppets for other videos. :)

I don't know. No one knows what will go viral. If we did we'd all do it. But I know that forcing something to go viral is fastest way to make sure it won't. Good luck!

Back