will my video get taken down if i use names

jakassme

the amv guy
i want to make a rant about this insane muthafuker that is on youtube (mrjoker7) can my video be taken down if i use his username

It depends what you say. You cannot get a video taken down for mentioning him, but you can get a community guideline strike for harassment. It only takes a couple of his fans to flag you for harassment and you will get a strike sadly.

It depends what you say. You cannot get a video taken down for mentioning him, but you can get a community guideline strike for harassment. It only takes a couple of his fans to flag you for harassment and you will get a strike sadly.
well what i wanna say in the video is hes losing his mind and about him sending me death threats also about his fabricated imaginations of subs
btw all his fans are him he makes accounts just to get subs

and in the video i will also talk about how much s**t the report system in youtube is

well what i wanna say in the video is hes losing his mind and about him sending me death threats also about his fabricated imaginations of subs
btw all his fans are him he makes accounts just to get subs

and in the video i will also talk about how much s**t the report system in youtube is
I would not take that chance if I was you, but it is purely up to you. I have never heard of him. I just assumed when you said you wanted to rant about someone that they had a fanbase. I don't think anyone will find it entertaining to watch a rant about someone they have never heard of. Also, saying negative things about YouTube does not help your chances in them not taking it down...

I would not take that chance if I was you, but it is purely up to you. I have never heard of him. I just assumed when you said you wanted to rant about someone that they had a fanbase. I don't think anyone will find it entertaining to watch a rant about someone they have never heard of. Also, saying negative things about YouTube does not help your chances in them not taking it down...
i want youtube to see how ignorant it truly is because now he wants to play the name game and use my real name when replying to me
also being able to make accounts to sub to yourself i believe is bannable but youtube admins are to ignorant at times to really care

Back