Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Why you are not getting any views || A networking story

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Marketing, Strategy & SEO' started by Dutchie in England, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Dutchie in England
    Exploring England one video at a time!
    Cash:
    $53
    Thank you! But there have been some great additions made to it by Idek and Dewmonic. An animation would be awesome indeed!

Glad you enjoyed it! Networking will indeed help you a lot, happy that you're seeing some effects from it!

2. Oliver Lesh
    Are you sure you're not a famous writer? This thread is so good, seriously. :bookworm2: It's actually entertaining to read and you have successfully drawn me into reading the marketing/strategy stuff, which is almost like a miracle - it wasn't just some plain text nobody would understand, but it really felt like a story that could become reality one day (I don't mean that forest thing, but that 'getting people on your path' - you know how I mean it). Hope this post will help people, it already has the potential to do so.

Dutchie in England likes this.
  3. Dutchie in England
    Cash:
    $53
    That's so nice of you! I feel humbled by this praise n.n I used to write a lot in my spare time, glad I haven't lost my touch!

Glad I could interest you in some marketing and networking, it's quite a fun subject when you get into it :)

Oliver Lesh likes this.
  4. The BBQ Chef
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $62
    Nice explanation, very well written. Thank you.

5. Poorna
    Cash:
    $5
    You have a great imagination! Thank you for sharing this with us. Why don't you consider writing a novel? ;)

6. Dutchie in England
    Cash:
    $53
    Haha, I've tried :p But writing a complete book is pretty hard n.n"

7. Messages:
    Cash:
    $15
    I absolutely love how you put this! I really hadn't considered SEO so much and how important it could be but this made it a whole lot clearer! Thank you!

PS. I hope you're enjoying England! We do have some beautiful places!

8. Dutchie in England
    Cash:
    $53
    Glad it helped you! SEO can be a very vague concept, so I tried my best to clarify it :p

And England has been wonderful so far, thanks!

9. YonderYon
    Cash:
    $13
    I'm an absolute sucker for analogies and this one was spot on. Nicely worded, I'm off to find work on my cinema.

10. Md Sk Johnny
    Cash:
    $8
    I agree with you. If any video content did not get any rank or Youtube or search engine ranking page then, no one find out the video. That's why we get low volume of view or sometimes it's zero. So, we provide best seo practice before publish content.