Why is my estimated revenue decreasing rapidly?

Bola

oh now I think I should ask about this. I noticed my estimated revenue decreased(at dashboard) but then increased again the next day. But this time ,rapidly decreasing even though I'm still gaining views..it has decreased like 22-30 dollars lesser . What is going on?.
How does it work by the way ? Shouldn't it be added to Adsense when it reaches 100 dollars as a threshold ?

Last edited:
Im not sure if i understood your questions but i'm going to explain something to you ....

YouTube dashboard shows you ((views, watch time and earnings)) of the last 28 days :) if your earnings from

Nov 13, 2016 – Dec 10, 2016 are 10$ a day it will shows 280$ in the last 28 days , if you earn 05$ on Dec 11, 2016
The data will show the period Nov 14, 2016 – Dec 11, 2016 and the earnings going to be 275$

About Adsense..... in my case , i see my November earnings on Adsense dashboard in December 15th :)

i hope this could make things clear to you

Im not sure if i understood your questions but i'm going to explain something to you ....

YouTube dashboard shows you ((views, watch time and earnings)) of the last 28 days :) if your earnings from
Nov 13, 2016 – Dec 10, 2016 are 10$ a day it will shows 280$ in the last 28 days , if you earn 05$ on Dec 11, 2016
The data will show the period Nov 14, 2016 – Dec 11, 2016 and the earnings going to be 275$

About Adsense..... in my case , i see my November earnings on Adsense dashboard in December 15th :)

i hope this could make things clear to you
I appreciate your response. My Adsense dashboard is till 0.85 . It says it will only add youtube earning when it reach threshold I think. I was almost at 100 dollars on YouTube dashboard but rapidly dropped to 59 know. So confusing . Thanks anyways

I appreciate your response. My Adsense dashboard is till 0.85 . It says it will only add youtube earning when it reach threshold I think. I was almost at 100 dollars on YouTube dashboard but rapidly dropped to 59 know. So confusing . Thanks anyways

this is your first time using Adsense ?
okey let's say you have 100$ in your channel in November earnings , you will see them in Adsense Dashboard by December 15th and you get the payment between December 20th - 27th is this clear to you ?

Now please explain more where did you see the 59$ , in Youtube or in Adsense Dashboard ?

Vietnamess Youtuber have a same problem, estimated November earnings is decreased 99% in adsense dashboard. is else anyone has same problem?

this is your first time using Adsense ?
okey let's say you have 100$ in your channel in November earnings , you will see them in Adsense Dashboard by December 15th and you get the payment between December 20th - 27th is this clear to you ?

Now please explain more where did you see the 59$ , in Youtube or in Adsense Dashboard ?
Oh okay. I'm really grateful for taking time out to explain to me. I just saw my Adsense dashboard and youtube earning has been added . You were very correct . Thanks a lot Rahimys.[DOUBLEPOST=1481851082,1481851009][/DOUBLEPOST]
Vietnamess Youtuber have a same problem, estimated November earnings is decreased 99% in adsense dashboard. is else anyone has same problem?
Maybe it's just a delay. It should come up later as Rahimys

Back