• Attractive
  • Female
  • Had a viral video
  • Knows target audience
  • Makes videos for target audience
  • Interacts with audience
  • Knows how to market herself
  • Knows how to make a quality video
Basically all those things working together.

I know right, I wear makeup everyday. I makes me look so much prettier. =P

Well, who knows. Some people look great naturally; without make-up.

Have you seen some celebrities without make-up? :hungover2: Ha, kidding of course. Honestly though, i don't find al ot of the big Youtubers funny xD. They are god at marketing themselves and creating viral videos though.

Well, who knows. Some people look great naturally; without make-up.

Have you seen some celebrities without make-up? :hungover2: Ha, kidding of course. Honestly though, i don't find al ot of the big Youtubers funny xD. They are god at marketing themselves and creating viral videos though.

That is very true. Marketing is key. Although I do find nigahiga to be funny most of the time.

uhhhhhhhhh no. Is it really bad? XD

Warning! Scary content!

To be honest, I don't like her. Sorry if she reads this and feels offended, but I have to state my opinion. I think her videos are boring, and she is way overrated. There are hundreds of female vloggers more creative and more beautiful than her. I have no idea how she got famous. I don't even think it's the boobs, cause HotForWords and MissHannahMinx have bigger cleavages and they're not as popular as JennaMarbles. I really don't understand what she did.

Don't even get me started on MissHannahMinx.

I feel like I'm the only one here who likes Jenna.. I don't think all of her videos are that funny but I think some of them were

• Attractive
  • Female
  • Had a viral video
  • Knows target audience
  • Makes videos for target audience
  • Interacts with audience
  • Knows how to market herself
  • Knows how to make a quality video
Basically all those things working together.

That sums up what I was going to say.

Back