Why is Jenna Marbles so popular?

Jenna Marbles is completely uninteresting. She talks about sex, women's rights, all of that inimportant b******t.

Although I'm not that sexist, but when I notice details, I notice them. SHE DOESN'T HAVE KNOCKERS.

Why do you guys see this
images

as this?
very-big-tits-2.jpg

And I thought I had the vision problems. .-.

Jenna Marbles is completely uninteresting. She talks about sex, women's rights, all of that inimportant b******t.

Although I'm not that sexist, but when I notice details, I notice them. SHE DOESN'T HAVE KNOCKERS.

Why do you guys see this
images

as this?
very-big-tits-2.jpg

And I thought I had the vision problems. .-.

So women's rights are unimportant?

So women's rights are unimportant?

No, the fact that if these users OBSESSES in using women's rights as a excuse in obligatory topics.

For example, there's this Pokemon b***h on YT that makes NOTHING but Pokemon and 'Women in Video Gaming' videos. It disgusts me that just because they use an excuse of something that was established in the U.S., but running that s**t into the GROUND by talking about the SAME THING IN EVERY VIDEO.

I'm not against women's rights, infact, I support women's rights very thoroughly, but I don't support activists who RUNS women's rights into the ground in every thing.

I apologize that my last comment was mistooken. I should have explained it a bit more clearly.

Well she is a girl and has boobs and a vagina so yeah that can be good to get popular and i dont know, people are jst drawn to her videos even if they are dull and boring like you say.

Back