Why is Awesomeness TV bad.

I guess they
How are new channels that are made still partnered with them?

If you don't connect your email with the original one that was partnered with them, then it's just another YouTube channel, there is absolutely no way that they can get you...right? >.<
I guess they don't have any addresses, PayPal accounts .

No I don't think that will work ha ha. Did you read your contract?

I don't know how they could do it, it just says they can in their contract that you "sign" when you send in your application.

That's obviously some bluffing going on right there xD If they could do that, that would be considered an invasion of privacy.

That's obviously some bluffing going on right there xD If they could do that, that would be considered an invasion of privacy.
They probably have their magic ways ha ha. Besides how can you get a kid under 16 years old to follow that contract? You can't prosecute them if they sign a contract, break it, and are under the age of 18 :/. kind of silly ha ha

Some networks embed a contract (as a link) and then have a tick box that says something along the lines of "You hereby agree to this contract/Terms and conditions when you apply".

Sure? Whatever that is..
Vidcon is a massive YouTube Convetion.. All the big YouTubers go there...

Oh my god, why am I explaining this. Point is, AwesomenessTV isn't run by scumbag teenagers, they are an actual company.[DOUBLEPOST=1366850694,1366850634][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't think so, I was fairly sure it was a couple 18-25 year old scam artists
They are actually really smart, and it's not their fault that stupid little children sign up without any prior knowledge. They are actually really, really smart.

Vidcon is a massive YouTube Convetion.. All the big YouTubers go there...

Oh my god, why am I explaining this. Point is, AwesomenessTV isn't run by scumbag teenagers, they are an actual company.[DOUBLEPOST=1366850694,1366850634][/DOUBLEPOST]
They are actually really smart, and it's not their fault that stupid little children sign up without any prior knowledge. They are actually really, really smart.
agreed they make quite a bit of money from that 100$ thresh hold requirement :/

They can afford to run a studio and a pay a team of staff.. They must be doing alright.
no one said they were doing bad. They just kind of screw over the little guys :/

which to be honest the little guys shouldn't be signing up with a network in the first place ha ha.

no one said they were doing bad. They just kind of screw over the little guys :/

which to be honest the little guys shouldn't be signing up with a network in the first place ha ha.
Exactly, they aren't actually doing anything bad and technically the aren't screwing over anyone.

These channels are screwing themselves, yet ATV is copping all the flack for being a "Bad Network".

Back