Why Don't More People Make YouTube Videos?

Its just like sports, school, coffee, music everything!
Some people like to do it while others don't. Its just people are into different things!
The same could be asked to the youtubers out there who don't play sport, yet sport is by far the best thing a human could do to relieve stress :) and some people are just camera shy!
for some reason, I really liked how you include coffee in your list of things people do. Unexpected, but it's so true!

I love Ireland, most Irish people hate it but that is because they overlook the beauty here. Past the cold winters and springs, there is such a lovely country :)
I've heard it's beautiful, and my last name is Gallagher, so that is where my family is from. I'm a Gallagher-Lopez... So basically just a bunch of Intoxicated blood in me :)

I've heard it's beautiful, and my last name is Gallagher, so that is where my family is from. I'm a Gallagher-Lopez... So basically just a bunch of Intoxicated blood in me :)
Mexican ( Hopefully thats right) and Irish! GOOD MIX , I am 100% Irish actually :)

Mexican ( Hopefully thats right) and Irish! GOOD MIX , I am 100% Irish actually :)
Yup, Mexican. 25%, my mom is 50%. Then the rest is random things, mostly Irish and then like 7% Cherokee and Black Dutch.

Back