Why do you make videos?

I'd like to eventually get big enough to be welcomed as a guest at places like Vidcon. I would like to meet my favorite YouTubers

well its much deeper then this and their are more then just this one reason but...I think the 3 of us the run the channel Vahnchand are a pretty rare act..Maybe not with some of the skits we've done..but we are with the current videos we are doing! you have alot of special effect videos (freddiew) and your odd martial video once in a while on youtube ..but it's not a common thing.. and it's nothing like they did it with the movies back in the 90's with Jackie chan/van damme,Stallone,Schwarzenegger. we wanna bring that feel back but with our own flavor. if that makes sense

I do it just for a hobby when I'm not working or studying for school. And I also missed making videos, which I used to do a long time ago.

i've loved to sing my whole life.
i also love music.

however, i'm sooooooo so shy in real life that i never get to share my talent with anyone.
i put my covers on youtube so i can share my talent with the world :)

i've heard people criticize youtube musicians saying they're "lame" and "cowardly" because they're doing it behind a computer and not in front of an audience....well, i dont care.

my goal isn't to become a famous popstar, it's to share my voice with the world.
and i think i get much closer to sharing it with the world on youtube than i would singing in a park.

Well... Without going into too much detail, I'll say that I am making two different series' on my channel. One will be me talking about random stuff, and the other is really what made me start the channel. I've been a part of another forum since November, and I've made plenty of friends there, and the place is really nice. I want to show to them how much I care about the place and want it to become a must visit website, by making a webshow about the website. Complete with myself, and a few other members of that forum joining in. So basically, I am doing this to make that website a popular one. :)

Back