Why are my videos so fuzzy?

StraightEdgeAngel777

A Rose In The Dark
The videos look fine on my JVC Everio but then when I export them to the computer they look so fuzzy. I thought rendering them in my Sony Vegas would make it look better but it looks the same. Can someone explain why my videos look so fuzzy?

I have a JVC Everio as well, and I am noticing the same autofocus laggyness that my camera has. Other than that I have found that good lighting helps a lot. I don't really have an answer, sorry.

Do they look fine being played back as the m2ts files after dragging and dropping them from your memory card to your PC?

I have a JVC Everio as well, and I am noticing the same autofocus laggyness that my camera has. Other than that I have found that good lighting helps a lot. I don't really have an answer, sorry.
If It's the autofocus then the solution is put it on manual focus. StraightEdge is sitting in a chair and there is almost no movement so he could set his camera to manualfocus. If you move a lot to front - back than autofocus is a bit better otherwise you will step out the focus and back in all the time.

More Light always help with filming! You can always make it a bit darker in the edit when you want to give more light you will get grain.

I see i see. I'm starting to believe it's the lighting because all i have is like one over head light lol. I'm going to get more lights and put the camera on manual focus. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!

Definitely the more light the better! Especially if your camera is set to autofocus because it is trying to see where to focus so it needs light. But if you have the option I would say turn off autofocus then just manual focus on where you're sitting. That way there will be no focus changes during the video as there would be if you use autofocus.

Best of luck to you!

Back