Who watches SkyDoesMinecraft !?!?!

SwagPanda

Liking YTtalk
If anyone here watches the budder master, you are so awesome.

If you watch the budder masters videos , post here which one is your favourite.

And tell me why you like Sky and why you watch his videos :D

Ehhhhhh why did you stop?

I don't know I think it had something to do with me taking vlogging seriously recently. Once I started to really focus on doing vlogs I lost interest in watching gaming videos. I don't even make gaming videos that often anymore :|

I don't know I think it had something to do with me taking vlogging seriously recently. Once I started to really focus on doing vlogs I lost interest in watching gaming videos. I don't even make gaming videos that often anymore :|
oh wow well that can happen when you focus on one thing thats all you can think about, if i was in your shoes i think i would make like 1 gaming video everyweek or every two weeks

oh wow well that can happen when you focus on one thing thats all you can think about, if i was in your shoes i think i would make like 1 gaming video everyweek or every two weeks

Yeah that's kinda how I have been doing, but I just currently don't have interest or motivation to make gaming videos haha. Maybe one day i'll find interest in it again :p

Yeah that's kinda how I have been doing, but I just currently don't have interest or motivation to make gaming videos haha. Maybe one day i'll find interest in it again :p
Yeah maybe, you will find intrest again. you should ask your subscribers if they want you to play games every now and then and what games they wanna see you play, that could help you get back into being intrested in gaming :D

Yeah maybe, you will find intrest again. you should ask your subscribers if they want you to play games every now and then and what games they wanna see you play, that could help you get back into being intrested in gaming :D

Haha yeah that's a good idea. I kinda feel bad considering I have like 70 subscribers on that account and I can't seem to keep up with the videos haha.

Haha yeah that's a good idea. I kinda feel bad considering I have like 70 subscribers on that account and I can't seem to keep up with the videos haha.
Well eventually you will manage to keep up with everything it just takes some time before you do.

Back