Vlog who wants to collab? (must have 700+ subscribers)

KellieBean

I am close to 1k, so i am looking for someone who can kind of match my subscriber count. I would like to do anything as long as it is cross production, meaning no meet ups. I am a no nonsense type of person when it comes to collating, either you are 110% into it, or not at all and I will be forced to move to someone who is more into the idea of collating. That does not mean that I don't like to discuss what will be going into to collab that I love doing. I am very fun person, and easy to get along with. lets create together!

Hope to hear from you soon,
~Kellie

what did you have in mind? and any specific Genre you aren't interested in?

no gaming, other than that, I am cool with anything, I normally go for a story time video to collar on, because it is easier, and everyone has stories, but I kind of want to do something different this time around. what do you think?

no gaming, other than that, I am cool with anything, I normally go for a story time video to collar on, because it is easier, and everyone has stories, but I kind of want to do something different this time around. what do you think?
Sounds decent i wish the best of luck to you!

Unfortunately at the moment our bigger projects that require voice actors or whatnot are on hold for a while so i don't think we will collab at this time.

But i wish the best of luck to you!

Sounds decent i wish the best of luck to you!

Unfortunately at the moment our bigger projects that require voice actors or whatnot are on hold for a while so i don't think we will collab at this time.

But i wish the best of luck to you!

thank you =)

Back