Vlog who wants to collab? (must have 700+ subscribers)

KellieBean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am close to 1k, so i am looking for someone who can kind of match my subscriber count. I would like to do anything as long as it is cross production, meaning no meet ups. I am a no nonsense type of person when it comes to collating, either you are 110% into it, or not at all and I will be forced to move to someone who is more into the idea of collating. That does not mean that I don't like to discuss what will be going into to collab that I love doing. I am very fun person, and easy to get along with. lets create together!

Hope to hear from you soon,
~Kellie

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
what did you have in mind? and any specific Genre you aren't interested in?

KellieBean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
what did you have in mind? and any specific Genre you aren't interested in?
no gaming, other than that, I am cool with anything, I normally go for a story time video to collar on, because it is easier, and everyone has stories, but I kind of want to do something different this time around. what do you think?

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
no gaming, other than that, I am cool with anything, I normally go for a story time video to collar on, because it is easier, and everyone has stories, but I kind of want to do something different this time around. what do you think?
Sounds decent i wish the best of luck to you!

Unfortunately at the moment our bigger projects that require voice actors or whatnot are on hold for a while so i don't think we will collab at this time.

But i wish the best of luck to you!

KellieBean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds decent i wish the best of luck to you!

Unfortunately at the moment our bigger projects that require voice actors or whatnot are on hold for a while so i don't think we will collab at this time.

But i wish the best of luck to you!
thank you =)