Vlog Who want's to be on my morning show?

AndyIceum

I'm doing a morning show called Wake Up and Watch This. I'm looking for people with good channels who I can feature on my show. If you're interested let me know more about your channel and what you're all about. Thanks!

That sounds interesting! What exactly is the show going to be?
Hey Brian, It's kind of like a daily news show with some of the trending topics in science and tech that I'm interested in, but I also like to feature other channels, do Q&A about stuff, and talk about products and things. What do you specialize in? Maybe we can work on something together?

Hey Brian, It's kind of like a daily news show with some of the trending topics in science and tech that I'm interested in, but I also like to feature other channels, do Q&A about stuff, and talk about products and things. What do you specialize in? Maybe we can work on something together?

My channel is basically just a weekly vlog, but I am opening it up to reviews and Every day carry uploads as well.

I love tech stuff and im always up for a discussion, I would be up for working on something together for sure.

My channel is basically just a weekly vlog, but I am opening it up to reviews and Every day carry uploads as well.

I love tech stuff and im always up for a discussion, I would be up for working on something together for sure.
Sounds good man. Lets keep in touch

Back