Other Who wants to be in a Shout Out video for next week?

What should the cut off number be for a Shout Out?

Votes: 18 50.0%

Votes: 3 8.3%

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
Of course I would also appreciate a shoutout to get more more exposure :)
I make open source video editing guides diy and sports videos.

I wanna scream and shout and let it all out! I see you've already got quite the response but for the pure reason of being a sheep, hi! It's great of you to offer to shout out smaller channels in this competitive market :)

I would love to be in one!

I have a gaming channel, but one that is not focused solely on gaming, but also Cosplay conventions, travels, weird humorous stuff and things like that.

It's called "TommyDaGreatest" and it has a trailer on the main page if you want to check it out.

Videos I recommend are the "Delving into the Depths" trailers (especially part 3) and the "CJ Elephants Review". Another fun one that isn't gaming related is one called "Skänninge Marknad - Korg". It's in swedish, but has english subtitles.

And I am NOT going to forget about the Cosplay Showreels. Just go to the channel and do a search on it for "Cosplay Showreel" and you will find some really nice ones, especially the ones called "Mythical Cosplay Showreel" and "Ethereal Cosplay Showreel"!

I could write an entire essay about it's contents but it has over 300 videos and you can look yourself. I think you are going to find some really weird and original stuff there :)

Now, off to TommyDaGreatest to check it out! :)

I want to focus on Shouting Out this awesome community so it'll be my first time doing a two part Shout Out Saturday first part for you guys :)
@turtlejoe84 Thanks for the compliments :) I'll add you :D
@XXLRay Sure I'll give you one to help you get more exposure :)
@LordXemnas XIII Sure will do :D
@Dice Rollen Sure :)
@BatteryAcid I wouldn't really call myself a Sheep I originally started Shout Outs to give back to my friends when I was starting out and if it could later help out more people who come by I'm not going to strip them off that plus I'm overall a nice guy :3 would you like a Shout Out?
@TommyDaGreat Awesome stuff man I'll check it out and I'll add you :)
@angelbfunny I'll add you :)

I want to focus on Shouting Out this awesome community so it'll be my first time doing a two part Shout Out Saturday first part for you guys :)
@turtlejoe84 Thanks for the compliments :) I'll add you :D
@XXLRay Sure I'll give you one to help you get more exposure :)
@LordXemnas XIII Sure will do :D
@Dice Rollen Sure :)
@BatteryAcid I wouldn't really call myself a Sheep I originally started Shout Outs to give back to my friends when I was starting out and if it could later help out more people who come by I'm not going to strip them off that plus I'm overall a nice guy :3 would you like a Shout Out?
@TommyDaGreat Awesome stuff man I'll check it out and I'll add you :)
@angelbfunny I'll add you :)
Sweet thanks!:)

Saw this and just thought why not throw my name in there. You don't have to, but I really appreciate what you are doing! Thank you so much :D

Back