Who pays more? :)

Thanks a lot for this! Really good information!

So have we decided that TGN will give the best percentage at 80%?

First at all you need to understand that those values I listed are the bottom of what you might receive. If your View Counter is rotating 24/7 each Day on a regular Base I would give you strongly the advise to don`t accept ever an Standard Contract and ask for a higher Payout Rate.

Up to 90% are in it if your Channel has an clean History and the difference between 60% - 90% are most of the Time the Rent for an House with a Pool.

In the End it doesn`t matter with whom you sign a contract as long as you get the most out of it.

Fullscreen, TGN, Socialblade or Machinima are offering you in the End the same since your earnings will always depend on their Contracts with those that sell Ads to them.

I can`t answer you if TGN will pay you the most out of all the Networks since Fullscreen/Machinima have some of the biggest Marketing Company on their Pay-list which makes them able to place some of the most expensive Ads on YouTube on your Channel if you fit their requirements.

Yes all of them are offering some Extra Features too and yes I am well aware that Machinima is handling the hole thing a bit different but in the longer run it comes down to the same:

If you sell yourself to cheap you will sooner or later regret it...

Back