Who knows Filmriot round here?

Filmriot are awesome!!! Huge fan! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1369328471,1369328425][/DOUBLEPOST]
tumblr_me4xgjLnNR1qhr6kmo1_500.gif

i tune in every now and then. they have really good stuff, and I have never left dissatisfied! I've been catching up on some of their older stuff

BAMMIE WHAM! anyone of you guys ever participated on one of their monday challenges?
Actually in quite a few, but unfortunately I was never picked :( ... even worse is the fact that I was invited by a friend to film for a Monday challenge, but couldn't go ... and he was picked! :(((((( XD
Well you don't always get everything you want in life ;) !

- Edwin

Actually in quite a few, but unfortunately I was never picked :( ... even worse is the fact that I was invited by a friend to film for a Monday challenge, but couldn't go ... and he was picked! :(((((( XD
Well you don't always get everything you want in life ;) !

- Edwin
that could've been your chance to get involved! :)) but as long as you love what you're doing and you enjoy it. there's really no reason to feel bad about it. ;) "time you enjoy wasting is not wasting time." (has always been my motto.)

that could've been your chance to get involved! :)) but as long as you love what you're doing and you enjoy it. there's really no reason to feel bad about it. ;) "time you enjoy wasting is not wasting time." (has always been my motto.)
Totally agree, Thanks :) !

Back