Who is a Parner of Creator X here? the sub network of Fullscreen they said I`m Qualified for Partner

You get the standard benefits of being a Networked Partner. Banner, some additional features like Youtube Live, thumbnails, and ofcourse the love of your adoring fans who think you're super awesome for being on a networkz (tm).

The benefit I find is the support. If you're on a network, it's kind of a family - atleast Creator X Network feels that way. The owner of Creator Network X has also went out of his way to help me when I had issues. They're friendly and fun to be around. It's a good support system. Full Screen is similar to that - though, they deal with so many youtube users that you can tell they have to focus on their big money users. I wouldn't, currently, join another network even if I was to be offered more money. They more then make the percentage hit worth it of your income.

how are you liking the partnership so far?
its very awesome =)[DOUBLEPOST=1354158739,1354158675][/DOUBLEPOST]
You get the standard benefits of being a Networked Partner. Banner, some additional features like Youtube Live, thumbnails, and ofcourse the love of your adoring fans who think you're super awesome for being on a networkz (tm).

The benefit I find is the support. If you're on a network, it's kind of a family - atleast Creator X Network feels that way. The owner of Creator Network X has also went out of his way to help me when I had issues. They're friendly and fun to be around. It's a good support system. Full Screen is similar to that - though, they deal with so many youtube users that you can tell they have to focus on their big money users. I wouldn't, currently, join another network even if I was to be offered more money. They more then make the percentage hit worth it of your income.
that`s right =)

Back