Who inspired you?

Turwinkle

Posting Mad!
Hi-ho everybody! Was thinking about who might have inspired you folks to take on this wonderful thing we love and work so hard at..Posting our content for the world to see! For myself..it started with Total Biscuit, then moved to Jesse Cox's, then Yogscast and just grew from there! Love Seananners and BdoubleO..so many to name!:cool: So how about you? I think if I had to narrow it down, I would say Jesse Cox is my main inspiration. You?

Shane dawson, The creatures, The Young Turks, all are big inspirations, I have a few people on this site who inspire me to continue making videos like symphonious7 hes awesome!

Hi-ho everybody! Was thinking about who might have inspired you folks to take on this wonderful thing we love and work so hard at..Posting our content for the world to see! For myself..it started with Total Biscuit, then moved to Jesse Cox's, then Yogscast and just grew from there! Love Seananners and BdoubleO..so many to name!:cool: So how about you? I think if I had to narrow it down, I would say Jesse Cox is my main inspiration. You?
Jesse Cox was my main inspiration too. I watched his Q&A with the "how to get into youtube" question and his response was "Go for it !" so I did :)

Joey Graceffa, AndrewBravener, LifeBurry, HeyBrittany. and a whole bunch of other youtubers.

I didn't have any peers in my genre. That would be part of the reason for my success because there wasn't anybody doing what I do.

Back