Who here has a channel trailer?

Who here has a channel trailer?

• Of course I do! It helped me get my silver play button and I can buy chipotle every day now..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm definitely thinking about one, but at the same time, I haven't uploaded that many videos, so my actual trailer clips would be somewhat limited...

But I do think it can be a good idea to give people a look at what your channel is about. If anything, I'm looking more to make a 15-20 second channel intro with some flashy cool clips from my videos. I think that actually might be more effective...

Just a random thought, but DemolitionRanch has an epic channel outro... :)

I finally got a great editor in Adobe Premiere so I am waiting to get a few more videos made with that and then making a montage of clips for the trailer with that quality..my other videos were at 4:3 viewing so not something I want shown on a trailer. But hey this is a learning process so now I know.

I recently remade mine and I think I nailed it spot on this time. 45 seconds, lots of footage, fast paced music. I like it :)

I did a trailer for my channel. I just tried to follow what the YouTube creator academy video said to do. It was fun and it really made me feel like a serious Youtuber. I like trailers as long as they are short (30 seconds).

Back