Who here has a channel trailer?

Who here has a channel trailer?

• Of course I do! It helped me get my silver play button and I can buy chipotle every day now..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nah I don't have one, I'm not sure if it's actually worth the effort or not over just using a best moments video or a short funny one.

Does anyone here have a success story/stats to share? :D

I am toying with the idea to get one, but first I need to find someobe willing to help me with some camera work and acting

I don't have one yet, but I do want to make one. I think it is a very good idea to let people get a sense of who you are and how your channel will be.

Making a channel trailer was great fun to me and having a one minute video stuck on the front of my channel is the perfect snippet to give potential viewers and subscribers a good idea of who I am and what my content is about :) Must say I've been earning AT LEAST one subscriber per day since that thing went up so it must be doing something right :p

Lol I'm still watching this thread.

Hmm.. I notice I skip channel trailers if its just a random video. If its a real channel trailer, I could sit and watch it for less than 40 seconds. If its more than 40 seconds I usually pause and browse the channel.

I mean by 15-30 seconds in, I could already get a sense on how people edit and such, so I would start looking around instead. But if its a reaaalllyyy good trailer, I could watch at most 1 minute plus, no more than 2 minutes tho. By 1 minute plus, I'd want to watch a real video, not a trailer. >.>

I kept track on my trailer watching behaviour because of this thread lol.

I do!
I find it extremely beneficial for my channel tbh. Before I uploaded my first one (which now has 10k views) My subs were staying around the same figures, but once I put together a channel trailer and uploaded it, it changed! Not majorly like, but I began to see a slow increase in my subscribers. And not just for gaining subs, it does make your channel look alot more professional for new viewers :)

Back