Who Has The Best Channel On Youtube????You Choose,Just Leave A Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever watched the Archfiend? If not, you probably should. Channels that have "SUBSCRIBE!!!" Plastered all over them, in many people's eyes are deemed "*******" channels. And I can't lie, when I saw you implying that you had the best channel on youtube I myself was turned off. You may want to tone down the self flattering and "subscribe!" messages a bit so if you DO make it big you won't have a whole slew of haters who say you're a "youtube *****". Just a suggestion. Also I checked out your channel, pretty cool but not really my thing.

I think my favourite youtuber is sxephil.
Although "best" would probably be a bad way of putting it since everyone is into different things and theres a lot of different talented youtubers out there that just dont fit my own interests.

I think my favourite youtuber is sxephil.
Although "best" would probably be a bad way of putting it since everyone is into different things and theres a lot of different talented youtubers out there that just dont fit my own interests.
Ewwwww.... I can't stand that guy lol... different strokes for different folks eh?

I need to apologize, for some reason I thought this dude was implying that his channel was the best, I realize now he was just asking who YOU thought was the best, I shouldn't have assumed, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back