WHO ELSE WATCHES THEIR OWN VIDEOS?

I record mainly my kids so it's different for me, but some of the videos I love a lot and watch them sometimes.

i usually do, but after editing it and hearing my voice a hundred times! Lol I trust my vids. I usually get awkward if somebody in my family watches my videos though! haha

Hey guys I have realized that for some reason I rewatch my videos a lot. Especially when I just post the video. Idk Why I do it, but I just do.
Does any one do this?

Yup! I usually do it to check the quality of my videos. Sometimes the color correction in Sony Vegas looks great, but when I post it onto YouTube it looks either a little too dark or a little too bright. Also to see what mistakes I might be making and how I can improve upon them. For example, saying the same words repeatedly (so, like, you know etc.).

Yup! I usually do it to check the quality of my videos. Sometimes the color correction in Sony Vegas looks great, but when I post it onto YouTube it looks either a little too dark or a little too bright. Also to see what mistakes I might be making and how I can improve upon them. For example, saying the same words repeatedly (so, like, you know etc.).
yea i gotchu man i do the same thing

Back