Who else Approves YouTube comments?

Just curious is there such thing as a medical condition that makes someone comment really horrible things then apologise then say nice things then comment really mean things again later?

I don't have the approval setting on my videos but I think each to their own and if the comments were making you feel uncomfortable I don't see why it would be a bad thing to set them differently.

Don't forget you would still potentially have to see unpleasant comments if people try and post them but hopefully you will feel more comfortable with your comments on an approved setting :)

I just let anyone comment, but I haven't had any negative comments so far, anyway. But, it is your channel and you should have the settings you feel comfortable with. Obviously, you will still have to read all the comments before you approve them, even if they aren't nice, but if it makes you more comfortable knowing that no one else will see the unfriendly ones, then go for it :)

I wish I had trolls and haters. Honestly I don't understand why people have a problem with them - they bring you more views, especially the ones who will debate and argue with your fans in the comments. I would never block that activity.

I must admit I allow anybody to comment the same way I allow anyone to view my video's by not making them private.

If its a troll or somebody hurtful I either ignore them or remove the comment if they have gone too far and believe me people go too far sometimes.

I've only seen one other channel use approval settings. I will admit that personally, it made me not want to comment on any of their videos... the idea that I needed approval to post a comment was a turn off.

I haven't taken that step on my own videos... I mean I might get 10-20 comments per video so it's not a huge deal. I can understand why people turn on approval, but I think if you take it that far, just turn off comments completely.

Yeah, it's called being a twat ;)
thought so they must have lied about having a medical condition that makes them do that[DOUBLEPOST=1368783215,1368783162][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wish I had trolls and haters. Honestly I don't understand why people have a problem with them - they bring you more views, especially the ones who will debate and argue with your fans in the comments. I would never block that activity.
they are scary[DOUBLEPOST=1368783288][/DOUBLEPOST]
I must admit I allow anybody to comment the same way I allow anyone to view my video's by not making them private.

If its a troll or somebody hurtful I either ignore them or remove the comment if they have gone too far and believe me people go too far sometimes.
Just Curious define when they go to far like an example

Back