MiAndMore

Hello everyone!

I've been contacted by some YouTube Networks but I don't know if it's worth it to join one of them..

If you think it is worth it, which netowrk would you recommend to me?
I do gaming, real life and specials...

Please help me, every comment is appreciated!!

Cheers,

MiAndMore
Peace

honestly i would never join a network, i would stick with google adsense that is provided by youtube to make money. When you join most other networks they take a cut out of the money you make already. So if adsense is giving you 50% of what you make, the other network will take 10-30 % on top of that. Leaving you maybe 10-20% of the money you make. So if you made $1 , adsene takes 50cent - 30 cent from network, leaving u with a huge 20 cents. for all your hard work and effort.

Unless you can somehow get with Curse Network, I would advise against all networks. Mainly because most of them are just there to get you to sign and then don't care if you make it or not. Curse is the same way but the rev split itself is what makes it worth it. That and the potential sponsorships that open up to you.

I wouldn´t do it either, as most people have already said, I guess if you have over 10k subs and a lot of views on your videos, then you might think about it!

Unless you can somehow get with Curse Network, I would advise against all networks. Mainly because most of them are just there to get you to sign and then don't care if you make it or not. Curse is the same way but the rev split itself is what makes it worth it. That and the potential sponsorships that open up to you.
May I ask, even concerning a network like Curse, what makes you justify joining?

Out of all networks marketed towards small channels they seem the nicest, but I still don't see any benefit compared to not being in a network.

Even a 90% / 10% revenue split doesn't seem worth it when all that's offered in return is music and easier video sharing. Not to mention all that's involved with sponsorships is reaching out via email, regardless of what network you're in.

Not attacking or anything just genuinely curious.

May I ask, even concerning a network like Curse, what makes you justify joining?

Out of all networks marketed towards small channels they seem the nicest, but I still don't see any benefit compared to not being in a network.

Even a 90% / 10% revenue split doesn't seem worth it when all that's offered in return is music and easier video sharing. Not to mention all that's involved with sponsorships is reaching out via email, regardless of what network you're in.

Not attacking or anything just genuinely curious.
Their support team is quick to answer any question, and the community really feels like they want to help.

Their support team is quick to answer any question, and the community really feels like they want to help.
True, but have these two mere things been worth paying for?
Just wondering, because I have never found support to give me anything "extra" that directly helps my channel, and the community is nice but isn't this one nicer? ;) I kid, but I can't see a network community actually helping a youtubers success

True, but have these two mere things been worth paying for?
Just wondering, because I have never found support to give me anything "extra" that directly helps my channel, and the community is nice but isn't this one nicer? ;) I kid, but I can't see a network community actually helping a youtubers success
Curse will often distribute their creator's videos on sites they have purchased that are doing well. I had a video only have about 400 views and then after Curse distributed it on their league site, it got up to 9000+ views.

Back