Which Youtube Banner Should I Use?

DayaVera

The icons symbolize Fashion (glasses) Controversy (shock emoji) Comedy (laughing emoji) Spanish Channel (Puerto Rican flag) does it translate well?
B.jpg

Or does it look better with the words instead? and the Puerto Rican flag under it.
C.jpg

Last thing should I add my channel name? Or does it look better without it.
D.jpg

Thanks!

I reckon the 3rd one is better, i like the name and i dont think many people will be able to understand what exactly the emojis mean

I reckon the 3rd one is better, i like the name and i dont think many people will be able to understand what exactly the emojis mean
Yeah! I like how it looks with the icons but only I will understand what it means hehe. Should I include the name of my channel (the daya vera on top of the yin yang) or remove it?
Thank you so much btw!

I actually like the one with the emojis but that's because I'm a fan of them lol. I agree viewers might not understand what they mean but the text doesn't seem to do that either. Not for me anyway. However, I assume the text is in spanish... I definitely, agree that your name should be included, which is actually the same feedback I got from a couple people about my banner. :unsure2:

The icons symbolize Fashion (glasses) Controversy (shock emoji) Comedy (laughing emoji) Spanish Channel (Puerto Rican flag) does it translate well?
B.jpg

Or does it look better with the words instead? and the Puerto Rican flag under it.
C.jpg

Last thing should I add my channel name? Or does it look better without it.
D.jpg

Thanks!

I ptefer the second one as a new viewer I know exactly what I am getting with your videos. The emojis are confusing (although the do grap your attention)

do you think the emojis portray the description of the channel? fashion, controversy and comedy?

I would say they slightly hint towards it. I say if there is a shirt emoji, then go with that. The glasses emoji seems a little deceptive imo. Btw good banner. Its hard to make that stuff.

Back