doktornpro

Check me out for something refreshing !
Alright, so I just posted a similar topic not long ago, but didn't really get a lot of responses, so I will just ask you a question.

As the title says, which topics do you think deserve, but aren't getting enough attention ?
I am searching for such topics to make videos about and popularize.

it doesn't matter if the topic is any amount of controversial.

Can't wait to hear what you think
: )

I saw your channel and you have a lot of gaming videos, so make some gaming related video, like what games that are coming out are you hyped for, or games that you liked and why did you like them

I saw your channel and you have a lot of gaming videos, so make some gaming related video, like what games that are coming out are you hyped for, or games that you liked and why did you like them
I am planning to start a new channel talking about the topics I mentioned in this thread, so I am steering away from gaming for a while

none as everyone is doing them. pick a topic and go with it. sports would be good, lower league stuff. or app stuff
That's the point, they are great so everyone is on them, if a hot story comes out I can pump out a vid right then, and people will be searching for it, that's my idea, problem is I don't know how to find such stories, I don't know what online source is fast or the fastest or which only covers interesting stories

So I mean I get on Youtube to get away from the "real world" the news does nothing but make me sad for the human race.

If you want to start a new channel that catering to something important. I would go with news related events. Like what are the predictions of the Britain's EU exit will effect the rest of the world and such. I know a lot of people don't understand it, especially out of Europe.

Also, I would recommend staying up with popular culture and celebrities. You can always have a great content.

Also, I would go with maybe an occasional new movie review.

So I mean I get on Youtube to get away from the "real world" the news does nothing but make me sad for the human race.

If you want to start a new channel that catering to something important. I would go with news related events. Like what are the predictions of the Britain's EU exit will effect the rest of the world and such. I know a lot of people don't understand it, especially out of Europe.

Also, I would recommend staying up with popular culture and celebrities. You can always have a great content.

Also, I would go with maybe an occasional new movie review.
thanks for the long post : ) well I too like to escape the horridness of the real world, but I want to impact people in some way, I am planning to make a channel similar to the cult of dusty or the amazing atheist, focused not only on typical news but also on religion, exposing people for their crap and what not, how would you suggest I find such things to comment on ? The channels I mentioned have it easy as they get a lot of messages from fans with stuff they could give their opinion about, but I don't know how to start off and find such things as a small channel

You can always sign up for Google Alerts for specific types of news stories, which will send you emails right away when something new breaks. If you're looking to be topical, making sure you watch all the news you can will keep you up to date.

Back