Which one ?

With those stats go for Creator X, and avoid RPM/Paramaker.

The fullscreen family is a good network for people starting out (Fullscreen has subnetworks such as Creator X or Yeousch)

Nah, that does not make sense to me. I get custom thumbnails. Do not need a banner to make a channel. The content makes a channel, not the extra goodies. If you think that a banner and a custom thumbnail will make your channel awesome, then you have already failed. I had a look at your channel and it seems you do Pokemon box openings and such. I guess there is an audience for that, my kid likes pokemon. But if you think a network will make your channel awesome than go for it. But dont be supprised when all they do is cut into your earnings. Good luck

I am not partnered with youtube at all !! I don't want to get my adsense account disabled !! Plus, The custom thumbnail has a HUGE impact !! Ask anyone !! And the banner will be nice I think , But the thing that I forgot to mention it The Scheduled upload !! Which is awesome !!

Based on the first post and quick look at uploads... you would probably get approved for Creator X.
The only thing obvious might be the limited upload history. In which case... if you got denied, you could just re-apply in 30 days. :)
Main thing is to research your options and pick the best network for your channel and goals. (if a network is the route you decide on) So, you're already halfway there.
Hope that helps and good luck!

I love CreatorX and Fullscreen in general , Everybody who entered is happy !! that's why I'm looking at Yeousch and Fullscreen and CreatorX as a chain !!
First I'll apply at creatorX , Spend the year there then I might switch to the mother company Fullscreen, Complete the year there then I'll apply for the awesome gaming network yeousch after I complete their conditions ^_^ I updated my status check it again ^_^

With those stats go for Creator X, and avoid RPM/Paramaker.
The fullscreen family is a good network for people starting out (Fullscreen has subnetworks such as Creator X or Yeousch)

Yep I want to Avoid them because Nobody is happy there !! and the biggest example is RWJ , if this is how they treat their Partners then I don't want them :p

I am not partnered with youtube at all !! I don't want to get my adsense account disabled !! Plus, The custom thumbnail has a HUGE impact !! Ask anyone !! And the banner will be nice I think , But the thing that I forgot to mention it The Scheduled upload !! Which is awesome !!

I love CreatorX and Fullscreen in general , Everybody who entered is happy !! that's why I'm looking at Yeousch and Fullscreen and CreatorX as a chain !!
First I'll apply at creatorX , Spend the year there then I might switch to the mother company Fullscreen, Complete the year there then I'll apply for the awesome gaming network yeousch after I complete their conditions ^_^ I updated my status check it again ^_^

Yep I want to Avoid them because Nobody is happy there !! and the biggest example is RWJ , if this is how they treat their Partners then I don't want them :p
I'm with RPM and I am extremely happy.

I love CreatorX and Fullscreen in general , Everybody who entered is happy !! that's why I'm looking at Yeousch and Fullscreen and CreatorX as a chain !! First I'll apply at creatorX , Spend the year there then I might switch to the mother company Fullscreen, Complete the year there then I'll apply for the awesome gaming network yeousch after I complete their conditions ^_^ I updated my status check it again ^_^
Sounds like a decent plan and makes sense. Thanks for the kind words and considering us! :) (I don't get the part about "status"?)

I say I'll update the numbers every day (subscribers, Views ...etc) you should look at it again and see ^_^
It looks good! :) Still... should probably get a couple more weeks of history there before applying to any network. That said, you can always re-apply if you get denied (with Creator X anyway), so it's up to you!

Back