Which network should I choose?

I got emails from both TGN and Creator X/Fullscreen.
I am having trouble deciding which to choose.

I really like TGN because of their flexibility as they don't keep a quota on videos.
And I really don't know anything about Fullscreen.

I just don't want to get in a contract that demands a quota which I am not able to fullfil.

While I will always say Creator X is a great network to go with, What are you looking for out of a network? What do you want for your channel? Gaming? vlogging? What kind of vlogging? Skits? What kind of skits?

So let me level with you.. At 100 subscribers.. Networks are not going to jump up and down to promote you. You may get some promotion, but it's not going to be what gets you your start. So I would not do it based on being promoted. It is /my/ understanding that the great benefits of TGN are it's gaming licenses.. That you can do alot of great games because they own the licenses to do so with out getting a copywrite strike. I could be very much wrong on that.

For me.. A vlogger with the occasional skit.. I love Creator X/Fullscreen. Mainly because of Creator X. Personable, upbeat, they want to help. They seem dedicated to making their network work. If you're going to go with a network, I would go with one that gives great customer service which probably means going with a network (Like Creator X) that has a bigger backer.. (Which for Creator X, It's fullscreen). That's just my two cents.

Back